Monday, February 4, 2008

"Tag your it...." favorite childhood game

Okay, so my lovely mish comp tagged me after I had just had a good ol' chat with her last Sunday and I am complying only because...she is one of a kind and I couldn't let the ol' gal down could I? So, I hope you don't mind learning a little bit more about yours truly.

8 Things I want to do before I die (in no particular order)
1. Raise happy, honest, faithful children.
2. Build my dream home and have a HUGE garden
3. Serve a mission with Rylan
4. Finish an Ironman, preferably the one in Hawaii
5.
Backpack Europe
6. Acquire enough wealth to become a humanitarian philanthropist.
7. Finish my degree and possibly get a Masters
8. Live my life with no regrets


8 Things I am Passionate About.
1. Being a mom, I LOVE IT!!!
2. Making Rylan feel like he's the "luckiest" man in the world.
3. Gospel doctrine...I love learning and gaining insights
4. Emotional and physical well being.
5. My growing vinyl business
6. I LOVE PEOPLE!!! I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE! I love striking up conversations with strangers in random places.
7.
Learning about things that are deemed "old fashioned" I love to know things that the modern woman would hire somebody to do for them or have no clue about.
8. Taking time to enjoy the journey.


8 Common phrases (keep in mind I am surround by little ones all day)
1. Ahh....MAN! (some sort catastrophe just occurred)
2. UH...OHHH! (usually directed towards Aubrey)
3. What's wrong baby doll? (speaking to either Aubrey or Addy)
4. Aubrey what is that? (responding to her often asked question, "whats dat?")
5. Ya know?
6. BLAST!
7. Hey sweetie!
8.

can't think of any others....like I said earlier....


Recently read books.
1. I am a Mother
2. The Goose Girl
3. Harry Potter #7
4. Of Love and Logic
5. Girl of the Limberlost
6. 7. 8. Twilight Series


Characteristics of my friends...
They are HAPPY PEOPLE and are up for having FUN TIMES! I enjoy having good conversations, so they are usually pretty talkative and great listeners. Optimistic! You can always pick up where you left off with them, even if it was months ago from when you last heard from them. INSPIRATIONAL!!! I can honestly say that I always see great things in my friends that really inspire me. Honest and dependable.

8 of my album covers... (music I listen to when my kids are in bed or napping)
1. ANYTHING from the oldies goldies...I LOVE the 50's 60's music. (cleaning music)
2. Izzy
3. Siriusly Sinatra (best when I am cooking)
4. Sarah Brightman
5. Eva Cassidy
6. Enya (especially when it's raining)
7. Josh Groban
8. Andrea Bocelli


8 Random things about me
1. I love cooking new foods from ALL ethnic groups
2. I hate eating raw broccoli, YUCK! Other raw foods I'm good with, but broccoli...
3. Deep down I wish I was more creative!!!
4. My heart always aches when I hear of children hurting, I cry a lot...I can't watch the news anymore.
5. I think Steve Nash is one of the only decent sports icons left! GO SUNS!!! We joke about naming one of our kids after him...if our next is a girl "Nasha", what do you think? j/k
6. I want an even number of children, and '4' is our minimum.
7. I NEED to LIVE where there are GREEN TREES, GREEN GRASS, and CLEAN AIR!!! I want to live some where that has an 'small town' feel to it with a Target, Home Depot, JoANN or Michaels and cook specialty shop.
8. Being the CFO of the household, finances has become a 'secret' obsession of mine.

TAG YOU ARE IT... WINGMAN, LIZ (super duper blogger), and STEF (my ultimate trainer)

9 comments:

M. said...

ha! thanks:) I feel the love! I ignored this stuff until a few people had done it to me. To the last sunday comment I quote "isn't it about... time?" so pish posh to one week a year! lol. Oh, and I like Nasha...why not?! ;)

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Dang it!!! Man why me. Now i have to think and talk about myself. Your the best. I love ya!!! I t was neat to hear all your deep secrets!!! and i love nasha! LOL!

YOU ROCK!

Tina ♥ said...

That was fun to read! We miss you in our ward! If you have a boy next, Nash is actually becoming a name I have heard people using lately!
Feel free to check out my blog, and share any comments you have! Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big Aubrey is getting.

Deb said...

Ok Molly! Im Done it took me all night, but it was fun to think outside the box.
Thanks for thinking of me.

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's good to know that your Molly-like qualities have only amplified over time (i.e. optimism, health, outdoorsiness, spirituality). I'm glad we're friends. Or we used to be?

Kymi said...

Molly!! Tag-your it! Did you ever play Kick the Can with us (me and my hall cousins)? That is what I think of when I hear the Tag! Your it! Okay go check out my blog. Ha, Ha you didn't get me with that last one!!

Rustino Scar said...

oh HEY!!! What's going on? I can't believe how long it has been since we've seen each other. But yeah, I'm out in Manhattan going to school and someday (not-so-soon) I'll be a dentist. I am having a GREAT and fun time out here. The single's ward is awesome, though someday I'd like to get out of it ;) It was so cool to hear from you. Your family is so cute. I, too, miss the days that we ran into each other on campus and you would holler out BUTTERBEAN so loud. Hilarious. I always looked for you after you got married...but without any luck. Way to have a goal for an ironman. That's intense. I ran a marathon once and I'm pretty sure that I won't do that again...while I'm in school. maybe after? who knows. time is so precious these days. Hope all is well!

Farnsworth Family said...

Hi Molly, this is Jessica Farnsworth (Brookbank) I found your blog and your little girls are so beautiful. I hope you are doing good.:O)