Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just some random moments


Daddy braided Aubrey's hair and I was so proud that I had to take a picture of it. What a STUD!





I need to have some fun with bath time too, instead of being just the life guard. My mom and I couldn't stop laughing, simply because they looked so funny.


Ahhhh...just a adorable pic of Addy if I may say so (:


Here is Aubrey posing in her Aunt Mimi's boots. She could hardly walk around the house. You should see the footage of it. Ummm.....we still need to figure out how to do that on our blog.

9 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Can your cute girls please come and play with my cute boys?

M. said...

ha! Love the boots, those thigh highs are big right now. What a fashionista :)

Lexi said...

Your daughters are gorgeous!!Don't you love having girls? They're the best!

Liz said...

Ditto with Lexi. They are beautiful girls with great personalities, you couldn't ask for more.

Kymi said...

Molly, your babies are beautiful! Of course they are look at their momma, do you remember that fireside we went to back in the day and you um.....? I'm sure you do, I was just thinking about that. Good memories! It is great to get to peek into your world. Miss you girlie!

Anonymous said...

You're such a cute mommy! Your kids are your life and I love seeing and reading about them!

Greg and Tammy said...

Molly - this is Tammy (Krebs) Adams - not sure if you remember me but I was a good friend of Rylan's. Anyway, ran across your blog and thought I would say hello. Your girls are darling!!!! Hope you don't mind me checking into your blog every so often. Please tell Rylan HOWDY! http://gregandtammyadams.blogspot.com/

Tina ♥ said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big Aubrey is getting.... especially in those boots! Love the bath time hair do's! Girls are so fun, and yours are so pretty.

Brimhall Family said...

Molly you have the cutest kids I can't believe how big they are!