Sunday, August 10, 2008

My very late Tag challenge post

Liz I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to your tag challenge. I am a slacker what can I say! However, it was really fun just to stop and take pictures of the this day. So, here are my pics...

p.s. I have no idea why all my words are being underlined, it is very annoying so sorry!



This was so cute, because I had just grabbed the camera and Rylan walked in holding Addy. She had just woken up from her nap and I am so glad I got her sleepy face on camera. She is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it.



Here is Aubrey looking presentable. Usually she is running around in her underwear. She loves to finger paint or color in her princess coloring book.



Although, this just a picture of my kitchen sink. It will forever remind me of how Aubrey gets that little pink teapot and fills it up with water. So, she can have her tea parties. I think it's up there because I had confiscated it for a while, she spills water all over the house.



I wasn't sure if we were suppose to take a picture of the outside of the refrigerator or the inside. My outside is pretty boring, so here is a look at the inside.



Our laundry room...pretty boring! Although, can I just say that everything in that room we bought off of Craigslist. We love craigslist.


These are absolutely my favorite shoes. I hate my feet so I wouldn't model them, but they are so comfy. I have converted so many people to these flip flops because they mold to your feet. I LOVE THEM. If you want to know... so you too can have the best flip flops in the world they are Roxy flip flops.



Now, I was suppose to have taken a picture of my most favorite room in the house. And although I wouldn't say this is my most favorite room to hang out in. It's my most favorite decorated room in the house...because it's pretty much the only decorated room in the house so far. (o:



Here is a picture of my closet....not so exciting.

Well, that concludes my little tag challenge. Thanks again Liz for the tag challenge. I am now going to tag...Wingman, Emily, Bethany, and Coree. Just take pictures of your kids (no fixing them up), your kitchen sink, refrigerator, your laundry room, favorite shoes, favorite room, and your closet. No worries, just have fun.

4 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

I think these tags are fun! Your girls ARE so stinkin' cute... I also like your laundry room and the cupboards. You did a great job on the bathroom, it's very cute and I bet your girls love it too!

M. said...

how funny, and i'm a bit jealous of the huge closet... I convert an ikea bookself into my dresser ;)

Liz said...

these tags arte suppose to be fun, not stressful :) but I love that you did it. Your kids really are stinkin cute

Jess said...

So I was blog stalking and I came across your blog and just wanted to say that you have the most beautiful children! Sooooo cute!