Friday, April 11, 2008

Lions, Tigers, and Bears - Oh My!!!

Today we went to the Phoenix Zoo. We were all so excited to go! We went with our friends from Canada - Felix, Becky and Haylee Janse. It was so fun and we got some great pics. Enjoy the slide show...



Okay - I don't mean to be crude, BUT(T) I just had to take this picture of the Baboon! Go ahead and use whichever caption you feel is most appropriate. We welcome any of YOUR captions - please send us your PG-rated comments.

1. Preparation H, anyone???
2. You can kiss my big pink...
3. Wouldn't you like a seat like this for church when you are stuck on the cold metal seats in overflow?
4. Perfect candidate for the new BUNS OF STEEL.
5. The actual reason for these enlarged bare bottoms is that baboons sit a lot and cannot afford to lose circulation if they have to suddenly get up and move. The large cushioned backsides prevent numb legs. Who would have thought? I'm sure there is a great infomercial product in here somewhere... :)

7 comments:

Lexi said...

We were at the zoo too on Friday! I'm surprised we didn't see you.

Anonymous said...

Did you have to lead off with the nasty monkey butt? Eww!

smilingsarahbear said...

I really want to take my kids to the zoo before it gets too hot...oh wait- it already IS too hot! Glad you got to enjoy. And lovely picture!

Tina ♥ said...

fun day at the zoo! You are very creative with the monkey! :o)

Jamie Pearce said...

Molly...sounds like you had a fun adventure at the zoo! That was so funny! How are you? I miss you! Check out my blog...jamiepearce.blogspot.com! I hope life is great! I would love to see you soon.

Love you,
Jamie

Krystine M. said...

Hi Molly, this is Mark/Shagg and my girlfriend, nice butt shot of the monkey. Good to see pictures of you and yours. Feel free to check out my blog to see what's going on with us and catch up.

M. said...

wow, my life is now complete after knowing that! ;) It does NOT look at all comfortable though!!! Hemeroids or they ate a balloon!