Thursday, January 17, 2008

Show me the money!

Here is a very short, but humorous conversation that Aubrey had tonight with Grammy Cundiff...


Setting: Aubrey's walking around the table huffin' and puffin', finally goes up to Grammy.

Grammy: What's wrong Aubrey?

Aubrey: I don't know where ma money is? (mom saves the day and gets her the cup with with coins in it, Aubrey begins counting her money)

Grammy: Wow, Aubrey can I have some money?

Aubrey: Nope, dis is not your money, dis is MY money.

Grammy: Ohh...

Aubrey: You are Happy...okay! (this isn't a question, it's a statement)

Hope this made you smile!

3 comments:

Brimhall Family said...

Hey Molly it's Anna! Aubrey is too funny! I miss seeing you guys at church every week. We need to do a lunch.

Kymi said...

Hey Molly! This is Kymi, Kymi used to be Smith. How are you! I loved seeing pictures of your family. I miss talking to you. It has been to long. Come by and check out my blog. Let me know how you are doing. Talk to you soon girl!

Kymi
teamwalsh.blogspot.com

M. said...

Um, can I have some $? :) and um... yes we need to talk!!!! Are you going to the reunion?! I can say with surety you could not get me to the reunion if you paid for my ticket. Nothing against pres by any means I love him... but yeah. We can talk. love and miss you!