Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Year in Review

What a year! 2007 was definitely an eventful year...

January - We found out that Aubrey was going to be a big sister to a new little girl.

February - Decided to build in Shamrock Estates in Gilbert - just a mere 2 miles from our previous home.

March - Life threw us some curveballs. We are blessed to have such a wonderful support system to lean on.

April - Still learning to hit those curveballs...

May - Went to Hawaii with the Martineau's, Teresa, and Amy. Had such a fun time. Aubrey is definitely a little "beach princess."

June - Decided not to move to Shamrock Estates, instead started to build house #2 in another community.

July - Leased our home out, and moved in with Molly's parents.

August - Addie (Addy - as Molly spells it) was born on the 8th.

September - Adjusting to having 2 kids. Aubrey loves her little sister.

October - Builders can't follow plot plan. House #2 built wrong. House #3 breaks ground (sigh...)

November - Christmas is coming way too soon! Started our own Vinyl lettering business that has just taken off! Molly has discovered a hidden talent.

December - Christmas went way too fast! We enjoyed every minute of it. It was so fun to watch the little ones discover the magic of Christmas. Actually - she was more interested in chocolate than opening presents (please view Christmas slideshow for visual effect).

All in all, we feel extremely blessed. We've experienced and learned a lot this year. We're excited for the new year and all the excitement, challenges, and new adventures that it may bring.

Happy New Year to you all. We hope you have a wonderful holiday and best wishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly! I'm so glad you found me! I have felt so ashamed about not going to your wedding...I don't remember why I missed it, but I do remember that I missed it and I feel terrible about it. I heard you had a baby a long time ago and now I see you have two beautiful girls! Where are you guys living? How is life? What's new? Let me know!