Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Baby pictures of Addison


Our good friend Taffee Eager took some of these pics for us when Addison was a newborn.

She is soooo talented. We're trying to learn how to take pictures like she does. It really does require a good eye, plus, she is a natural talent.

This is a picture of Rylan and his 3rd love of his life - his 2nd baby girl - Addison.

Aubrey sure loves her sister. In fact, one time she kissed on her so much that she actually bit Addison on the head! Now that's love!



This is a picture of Rylan and Molly holding
Addison. She is almost sleeping through
the night. If we can only get both Aubrey and
Addison to sleep through the night on the
SAME night...then maybe we could get some sleep!
Molly is a real trooper! She wakes up all the time to feed or put the girls back down. She lets Rylan sleep in all the time, but Rylan really does try to
return the favor and help out as much as possible.

4 comments:

MyR said...

Hey MOLLY DOLLY!!! Your girls are ADORABLE!!! Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog!

myr_d@hotmail.com

(By the way...This is Maryon DeWitt-now Wallentine)

Meghan said...

Well I officially SUCK for not getting you my photos!! Taffee is so fabulous about that-she is so dang efficient! :) I miss you guys, can we get together for lunch this week? I need to spend time with my favorite Molly and favorite Leo girls! xxooMeg

Stefanie Panhuyzen said...

MOLLY! Meine Amerikanische Prinzessin. I am so happy to have found you on here. Your family is absolutely adorable! We have a little baby girl too. Girls are the best! Drop me a line if you have time! I'd love to hear from ya!
Stef Panhuyzen-Hasselbach

Liz said...

Molly,
Taffee took some beautiful pictures of you and your girls.
We are so lucky to know of such great talent.
Keep in touch and it was good seeing you the other night.