Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!






We had a wonderful Easter!

Molly, Teresa, and Emily cooked up a first class dinner of Rack of Lamb, beet salad, horseradish mashed potatoes, cherry glaze, and homemade strawberry lemonade. It was very delicious!

The kids had fun with their cousins looking for eggs. They also got some new sunglasses and gum boots to wear in the rain and in the garden. Grammy and Grampy Canada gave them MegaMind and some pretty Easter dresses and toys. Brayden got a big truck to push around, and of course, there was lots (LOTS) of candy!!! Yum.

3 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Happy Easter!! Cute pictures, looks like you had a great Easter. I am finally looking at blogs again! Your family is growing up, and your kids are so cute! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. Nice to see how your all doing!

camirobson said...

Holy cow, Brayden has grown up so much since I've seen him last. What a Cutie- all the kids are. Looks like a fun Easter. How was the lamb? I don't think I've ever tried it. I'm sure your dinner was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Molly - they are beautiful! I haven't seen Addison since my rotation - when she was a baby. Now she's a little girl! I need some AZ sun.... :)