Friday, December 12, 2008

Best Buddies

Aubrey and Addy are best buddies.
They love to hug each other and give each other kisses.
Addy will call for Aubrey when she goes to bed and wave "night-night" to her.
She's pretty tough too - Aubrey loves to wrestle with her.

In the mornings, after breakfast, they just love to sit and watch Sesame Street and Curious George in their pajamas and blankets.


Cuddling up in their "gin-gins" (blankies).


Rylan just happened to snap this picture of Addy. It's not the best pic1ture, but I thought it was so funny and indicative of Addy's character! She is so funny!


Here they are again on the couch watching Tinkerbell.
When Addy smiles big, her nose scrunches up and it's so cute.


Mesmerized by movies.
It's either Mulan or Tinkerbell, or more recently, The Polar Express.


Aubrey and Addy holding hands on a walk in the park.

We tried to feed the ducks, but Addy ate the bread!


Here is their other buddy - cousin Justice. Justice loves to play with Aubrey and Addy.
Addy had just eaten some ice cream and is looking for more, while Justice poses and smiles.


Aubrey and Justice have so much fun together. They love to play in the mud, watch movies, eat snacks, play with blocks, and tell each other stories. Justice even taught Aubrey how to pee in the grass (thanks, Justice!) :)

It is so nice to have some many of her cousins near by. Not only is it nice to see them often, but they really all do have fun and get along fairly well with one another.

12 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

They are so cute. I love her little scrunchy nose. Thanks again for all your help with the Super Saturday, your awesome!

Jasmine said...

Addy has changed so much since our Disney trip! She's growing up! Cuties! Did you get our christmas package?

Anonymous said...

Look how cute they are! My personal experiences made friendly sisterhood seem impossible, but these two definately proved me wrong!

Katrina said...

Love the pictures!! The scrunched up nose smile is adorable! How funny that her cousin taught her to pee outside - boys! :)

M. said...

holy updates! :) I have said it before, but I will say it again... your girls are ADORABLE!! Hey, remember when we lived next door to each other at Christmas time. Thanks for arranging that :) One of the best Christmas memories of my life. Enjoy the holidays. Love you! xx

Kristen said...

Addy is so stinkin' cute! Those ponytails ROCK!!!

Mary Davis said...

Rylan- Your family is so cute! It was good to hear from you. Your Christmas letter got returned but it had your new address on it. I'm glad you finally got it. Tyler and I are doing good. We are just keeping really busy with two busy boys. It looks like you have your hands full with those two girls! Take Care

Marian and Sadie said...

Hey, you should add me to your blog ;0(

Kristin said...

Rylan your family is so cute! Your daughters are beautiful. I happened to stumble across your blog. It sounds like things are going well. We have a blog too but it is private. Send me an email if you want to see it. kristin.hamblin1@gmail.com

Liz said...

so I somehow lost your blog on my blog and I've missed a lot. I love the pictures of your girls and hearing everything you guys are up to.
I've gone private, but check your email as I've sent you an invite.

The Dunford Family said...

Hey Molly! Yes I'm blog stalking! I'm so excited that you're on here! BTW...todays primary activity went so well, all the kids, myself included, had such a great time and I think really felt the Spirit! Way to GO!
You're girls are just TOO cute! I want to squeeze 'em!

Jamie Pearce said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love catching up through reading your blog. I haven't seen you guys in awhile...I need to come visit! I hope things are going well for you and your family! Love you!